• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm trying to make a CTF map, but my Terrain skills are awful, and whatever I make it's truly disgusting :/. So If someone could try to make a CTF (Capture the Flag) type a map I would, give them credits and some rep, and be forever in their dept :p.

Here are some guidelines, if someone is interested:

- Map should be Small or Medium in size.
- Pretty much any terrain or doodad type can be used.
- Map has GOT TO have 2 basses, same in size (or in shape) but decorated differently is possible.
- Some pillars in the middle where a hero could hide.
- And a small part for the taverns for summoning heroes.
- It doesn't have to be anything special, just functional :).

If anyone is interested PM me :). Thx in advance.

Level 8
Well basiclly, it should be a rework of a WoW's Warsong Gulch (WSG). 5v5 game where players fight to obtain the flag from opposite team and capture it in their own base. The terrain itself should resemble WSG. Those pillars I mention, well, If you played WoW, they should resemble pillars in WoW Arena's, players can hide around them, to avoid Land of Sight, and "hump" them xD.

The problem is I'm just a JASS codder, I specialize in making spells and systems or heroes, and I suck BEYOND with terrain :p. Apart from those ideas, I haven't really did anything except failed in terraining a map a couple of times :/. But If I could get a working sheet, everything would be easier :).

P.S.
I don't know are you familiar with WoW that much, I just kinda guessed. And thanks for taking interest :).

Level 15
Go screenies!

PS: For the tavern, suggest to do a tavern that after selection of heroes it get destroyed.

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Snap2.jpg
    Snap2.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Snap3.jpg
    Snap3.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.