• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Someone good in english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello guys, I need some one know english and warcraft lore because I need him to give me a good and unique names for some custom units and heroes I will create for my project for now this the list of my custom Units:

Units1.png

more will come soon....

Level 12
The units do not fit the factions to begin with...
Also, those are not races but factions...

Dalaran ? As the city of Mages ?
I think you need to change this to something more magic related...
E.g. a summoned golem or living armor.

You also need something undead for the forsaken, no?

regards
-Ned

Level 5
Look that footman looks sightly undead when you look at the middle of the legs.
But yes it looks like if it was an human.
I think you might want to rethink the 3d models you are using to make those factions more different.
Anyway a forsaken like name might be Revenant but since you might already have used it for other units I am going to wait for you to post the list of unit names of the three factions and their forms and abilities before trying to guess names.

I would still like to test the map once it progress a bit more if you agree.

Level 6
To start off like Nedio said the Forsaken and Dalaran mages are a faction, not a race. A race would be Humans or Undead. At first glance, the first model doesn't look like an Undead but when you look more into it the model does. This could be a problem so I recommend changing it to be a bit more Undead looking while keeping the Human look. You could easily call it something like "Forsaken soldier, Forsaken footman or an undead warrior". For the Dalaran models, I recommend changing them into a more magey warrior type thing. Like perhaps give them a spell like an effect in the other hand and a bit of mage armour. If you take this approach ingame they could use both magic and mele abilitiesys you can even change their attacks to do this "if you didn't know". Another option could be like what Nedio said, a summoned golem or elemental. Personally, I prefer the more melee magic hybrid.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hello guys, I need some one know english and warcraft lore because I need him to give me a good and unique names for some custom units and heroes I will create for my project for now this the list of my custom Units:

more will come soon....
You know can come up good name via https://www.namegenerator.biz/wow-name-generator.php put pieces of pieces of name together thus the unique name is form yes!

Level 6
Your current model choices have already been questioned. But considering they might even be placerholders waiting on a name to design and pick a skillset/model for them.

- Are things that i would likely pick myself if i had to make a choice.
* are things you can fiddle around with might give you a good jumping of point

Forsaken footman:
- Frostwall Deathguards.
- Caliban

* Blight executioner
* Dreadtrooper
* Wretch Enforcer
* Forlorn Vandal
* Necromonger

Dalaran Footman name:
- Sunreaver Praetor
- Kirin tor Conscript