• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a help with Jass Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello every one.
I have got a problem with JASS trigger import to my map. After transfer map will not load any more, just game will opens in main menu. Also same problem if i edit any thing in source map with this trigger. For example i just add 1 item or hero to map area and it will not start anymore.
Codeless Save and Load (Multiplayer) - v3.0.1
This is that map, and i have same problem with almost every map contain JASS trigger.
I`m using Jass New Gen Pack with JassHelper 0.A.2.B

Same problem with this map
iGen

Guys could you please help me, what i`m doing not correctly?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Codeless save/load systems may have been updated to take advantage of new synchronization natives for better load performance. Logically this means that it will not work in legacy versions of Warcraft III before those natives were added.

There may be older versions of the system about which used the unit selection approach to data synchronization that still work with legacy versions of Warcraft III.

Status
Not open for further replies.