• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a couple of simple models (will update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I need a rather simple (hopefully) model - basically a melee bandit spearman (like this). Don't try to make too good - it gotta be low-size. No need for many anims or a portrait.

+rep will be given
I'll update this post when I need more abilties.

Started working on it

Hey, I woke up an hour ago, came online, saw you needed something, so I started working on it. I've worked on it a little but I'm working in my sleep >.<

Here's the WIPs
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=cw5hdu
So far, I've isolated the bandit head from the bandit spear thrower (and done all the damn notepad editing work to lower the file size to 2 KB :D)
I've also removed the head, spear, and shield from the spearman model. I have not yet wrapped bandit textures to it, and I have not opened the spearman model in notepad to remove data associated with the removed head. So, you cannot yet import the edited spearman model. For now, you could import my little 2 KB bandit head and use it as an attachment to the head of the normal spearman model, until I wake up sometime later and get to work on finishing. Of course, the last step is simply to snap my bandit head onto the footman model, swap textures, optimize, and save. You could do this yourself, or wait for me. No telling how long it'll be before I feel like working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.