• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need $50 and/or just want a challange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
yes, I'm willing to give $50 to the person who makes a modle for me. I don't have Paypal, or have any plans on getting it. So I will send it via "snail" mail.

it needs to be this guy...(sorry, it's the only picture I have)
Ekoi.png

no stiff movements
no crappyly made skins
if you couldn't guess by the picture, the skin cann't be semetrical
if your going to base it from a different model, please change the animations, because i don't want it to look like the person was trained by a blademaster of Arthris
please don't make the standing pose like the picture, it was a request, so I didnt have much say...
needs to have a hero aura
MUST HAVE A WORKING PORTRAT!!!!
if you can, please make a working icon for it
(helpful bit of info: He is a lightning user)
3 standing animations
1 walk animation
2 attack animations
1 death animation
1 disapate animation
1 spell animation (make it look kinda like the bloodmage's attack animation)
1 slam animation (make him jump realy high into the air, and then falling down with the Partszin, the spear thing, facing down)

Fact: I e-mailed Blizzard not to long ago asking how much it would cost to make this, and they said about $20.

Level 5
Fifty dollars...I do not think the rules of this site can allow this...
Really....50 dollars for THAT? -_-...
The guy from blizzard that it would cost 20 dollars...blah...was he even a modeller...-_-

Level 6
Dark Destroyer said:
the rules never said it wasnt aloud
Dark Destroyer said:
what's that soposed to mean....
Dark Destroyer said:
Fifty dollars...I do not think
The guy from blizzard that it would cost 20 dollars...blah...was he even a modeller...-_-
hmmmmm... I'm thinking the head of Blizzard would be the person to know this sort of stuff, what about you?

Level 25

ROTFLMAO

If you excuse me, I have to laugh. You're asking for an extreamly high-detailed model with all the stuff you've put in (Which isn't gonna happan. We know NOTHING about your project and you're not settling for anything other than perfect, which gets people thinking you're arrogent and therefore ignoring your request), saying that you'll PAY someone, and saying that the head of Blizzard said that it'll cost 20 dollars

You sir have won the Mecheon award for misguided newbie attempting to get a model

And while you can pay for a model, its not gonna increase the odds of a model being done. And most modelers aren't good skinners kiddo, so you're not gonna get your perfect skin even if someone wasted their time on the model

And the head of Blizzard isn't a modeler. Now, if you got the opinion of Samwise or Metzen, I'd be more impressed and ask for Metzen's email adress, but you didn't and you have no evidence of any dealings with Blizzard. So yeah

Level 5
Ekoi said:
Dark Destroyer said:
the rules never said it wasnt aloud
Dark Destroyer said:
what's that soposed to mean....
Dark Destroyer said:
Fifty dollars...I do not think
hmmmmm... I'm thinking the head of Blizzard would be the person to know this sort of stuff, what about you?

Well, you're an idiot for not understanding what I said. Even if you were willing to offer 5,000 bucks, nobody would do it. They would just laugh at your pity. $50.00 is too much of an offer for somebody in this site. I can't believe you're so desperate...
The first quote, I think you misheard. This is not an expensive model gallery. I know there isn't anything about the rules that would not allow the discussion of bribery, but I kind of think this will be, after your attempt of offering money to someone in this site. Don't ask me why I consider this bribery...-_-
Even the best modellers will take an offer like this, as they don't take requests! There is about a 1% chance that somebody would do this!
The head of blizzard does not have to be a modeller, in this case he would be a director. What makes you think that he'll know this sort of things when you're not even sure what his abilities and knowledge he has about 3D models.
This thread is very stupid. If you have any more money, why not spend it on a modelling program?

if your going to base it from a different model, please change the animations, because i don't want it to look like the person was trained by a blademaster of Arthris
.........Somebody can base this off a naga siren or a demon hunter model and skin it....and if that happens that wouldn't even be worth $20...There is a posibility that somebody can do this with Oinker Winkle's tools...-_-

What a great project....-_-
I agree of Mecheon...

Level 25
Oh, by the way. I showed Xaran Alamas this topic

Xaran, to those less enlightened than me, is making a mod for WC3 called "Forsaken Destiny", featuring Demons, Naga, Draconesti (Dragon-elf like things that aren't Dragon-elves) and Angels. With blue (Inside joke <_< >_>). He also knows Metzen, and frequently talks to him

Xaran laughed. I couldn't blame him

Level 6
I will just say it here and now, I dont give a damn if it isn't perfect, I just don't want it bo be crappy, and thing about basing it off a different modle was a joke.

I am a bit to young to get a job, so I only get about $100 a year, but I would love to buy my own modling program if I could.

And I'd thinkthe head of blizzard does have the ability to ask his employes about that kind of stuff. I'd have a screenshot of the e-mail to prove it to you but my borther deleted all of my mail one day.(he's the fag type of brother)

Yes, I am somewhat despret, so what? And this thred may be stupid, but if someone wants it deleted, so be it, I don't mind at all.

I was a little angry at my family when typing the first post, and as a resolt it came out demanding, which I didn't intend. I'm sorry it came out that way.

I'm not even an arrogent person, and I'm hardly ever mean to people.

Mecheon said:
You sir have won the Mecheon award for misguided newbie attempting to get a model
I would like to thank everyone who helped me earn this award. *shot*
DeadDogNoGoWoof said:
a crappy drawing (no offence).
none taken(I didn't draw it anyway, just colored it. XD)

Level 11
Mecheon said:
Oh, by the way. I showed Xaran Alamas this topic

Xaran, to those less enlightened than me, is making a mod for WC3 called "Forsaken Destiny", featuring Demons, Naga, Draconesti (Dragon-elf like things that aren't Dragon-elves) and Angels. With blue (Inside joke <_< >_>). He also knows Metzen, and frequently talks to him

Xaran laughed. I couldn't blame him

There are people who don't know who Xaran is?!

I think my heart just stopped. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.