• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dude needs animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
this dude needs animations.
it's a bloodelf warrior.
i need an animator to animate it.
i want it to us his sword 2handed.
needs to have Stand 1,2 (3 ...),spell, spell slam, attack, 2, (3 ...), Death, Disapate, walk. if you want to, you can give it additional animations.
I used MS3D to make it.
wtfpwn.jpg

now i also finished the icon
preview.jpg

PM me or leave me a message here if interested.
i'll rep you and credit you when i upload it.
~Devine

Last edited:
Level 4
nice model why don't you attach it so other modeler/animators can take a look at it?
if your afraid of some noob stealing it, then don't be, noobs can't steal it if they can't make it work :p

anyway, I'd have taken the request if I was not busy with other obligations

Level 30
I assume the black spots on the helm and shoulders are going to be team colour? If not you should really consider changing it.

omg?
i would have sworn that i already uploaded a difrent screenshot. the shoulders are teamcolored. the helm isn't, i changed it.

if I may ask, will the two-handed sword be for just the attack animations or everything?
i prefere you make his attacks 2 handed. stand ... not realy ... spell(throw) one handed. stand ready (if you make one) 2 handed.
but you can pick whatever you want really. just the attacks must be 2 handed

Level 4
if it helps
I was animating it last night and had already done, stand(1-2), walk, stand ready/attack(1 only), and while I was doing the death animation, a rigging issue that had gone unnoticed sort of screwed up the whole thing, so I went and rerigged it,

and well.. you know milkshape.. editing the model/bones after zero-joints has been applied would fuck up the whole thing

so yes I'm currently restarting the animation process

Level 30
if it helps
I was animating it last night and had already done, stand(1-2), walk, stand ready/attack(1 only), and while I was doing the death animation, a rigging issue that had gone unnoticed sort of screwed up the whole thing, so I went and rerigged it,

and well.. you know milkshape.. editing the model/bones after zero-joints has been applied would fuck up the whole thing

so yes I'm currently restarting the animation process

oh whell ... things like that happen i guess.

Level 14
Devine... you got...
1.6k posts and 0 rep... that's bad...
on another note: I think it's a nice model.

Status
Not open for further replies.