• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need 2D design - triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need a triangular model from a bird's-eye-view. It can be as thin as a program will allow it. I have a picture of the skin, and like-skins, that will go on top of it.

After the first one is done i'd appreciate a simple explanation or be directed to a tuorial as to how to apply the other skins to the face so i could finish the rest myself.

This may be the simplest model you'll create, and would help me be able to finish my map, and of course your name would go into it.

If you request the skin i'd like to send it to you in private. After i complete the map i would then not mind if the models and skins are publicly distributed for personal use.

Thanks.

Level 9
You rock, man. I appreciate the effort. I am currently at work, just checking up on the thread. I will have to check it when i get home, and i will also send you the skin.

Thanks for the help.

Also, should i send you the skin in .tga format. Meaning, should i trace it and set it as an object, so that the outer, unused edges would be transparent? Or does it not matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.