• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Necro Tower

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.

This is my very first upload. It's not as cool as what other people make, but i hope you like it

feel free to edit. <3

Update: (13/12/2020)

- added birth, stand work and death animations

- added a few more particles to the building

Update: (14/12/2020)

- fixed the death and birth animations

- added another version with TC and backgrounds

Update: (5/10/2021)

- checked the model with sanity-test and fixed every single issue

- updated the screenshot with an in-game version

Contents

NecroTowerNoTC (Model)

NecroTowerTC (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Building models need a 'decay' animation. This animation is also 60 seconds long. Furthermore the model needs to disappear at the end of the death animation entirely.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
OK I just saw that you already updated it and HOO BOY it looks sick. Really like it. Honestly the only thing I dislike is the reddish effects (not just my personal taste, but also a little weird for Wc3 Scourge; feels more like those "Revendreth" from the new WoW expansion).

Also the chalice is super-cool but kinda specific, lending it to more of a special-campaign-building feel (ala Shrine of Gul'dan) than a generically-useful building, BUT EVEN STILL, it's very cool. : )

Level 26
OK I just saw that you already updated it and HOO BOY it looks sick. Really like it. Honestly the only thing I dislike is the reddish effects (not just my personal taste, but also a little weird for Wc3 Scourge; feels more like those "Revendreth" from the new WoW expansion).

Also the chalice is super-cool but kinda specific, lending it to more of a special-campaign-building feel (ala Shrine of Gul'dan) than a generically-useful building, BUT EVEN STILL, it's very cool. : )

yea dude i completely agree with you about the color, i still can make green version of it, but it may be a little bit different. for example that bloody ribbon thing may entirely change

Level 7
Looks really nice, but I just can't understand the cup floating in the top, looks like a buff floating over rather than being part of the tower.
Personally I think some kind of orb or shard (Like undead towers have) will look better to represent where the attack is going to come from.

Looks really nice, but I just can't understand the cup floating in the top, looks like a buff floating over rather than being part of the tower.
Personally I think some kind of orb or shard (Like undead towers have) will look better to represent where the attack is going to come from.

The chalice could be bigger, but I really like the fact that it is a chalice.