NecroTower

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
This is my very first upload. It's not as cool as what other people make, but i hope you liked it

feel free to edit. :ogre_love:

--------------------------------

Update: (13/12/2020)

- added birth, stand work and death animations.

- added a few more particles to the building.

--------------------------------

Update: (14/12/2020)

- fixed the death and birth animations.

- added another version with TC and backgrounds.
Contents

NecroTowerNoTC (Model)

NecroTowerTC (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are still a few bigger and smaller issues with the model. Please fix the following: Remove the unused textures. Recalculate the extents of the model, because some extents do not match the amount of animations present in the model. You can...

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 36
OK I just saw that you already updated it and HOO BOY it looks sick. Really like it. Honestly the only thing I dislike is the reddish effects (not just my personal taste, but also a little weird for Wc3 Scourge; feels more like those "Revendreth" from the new WoW expansion).

Also the chalice is super-cool but kinda specific, lending it to more of a special-campaign-building feel (ala Shrine of Gul'dan) than a generically-useful building, BUT EVEN STILL, it's very cool. : )

Level 10
OK I just saw that you already updated it and HOO BOY it looks sick. Really like it. Honestly the only thing I dislike is the reddish effects (not just my personal taste, but also a little weird for Wc3 Scourge; feels more like those "Revendreth" from the new WoW expansion).

Also the chalice is super-cool but kinda specific, lending it to more of a special-campaign-building feel (ala Shrine of Gul'dan) than a generically-useful building, BUT EVEN STILL, it's very cool. : )

yea dude i completely agree with you about the color, i still can make green version of it, but it may be a little bit different. for example that bloody ribbon thing may entirely change