• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NecronWarriorTextureFinal.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This skin is a reskin of Pyramidhead's Necron Warrior model released recently (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=114688). Being a Necron fan I decided I'd try to give it my best shot to make this one look more Necron-ish.

The main features of the skin over Pyramidhead's old version, were a completely restructured face and heavily modified teamcolor. Pyramid's old version contained team color eyes and chestglow, and a slight teamcolor on the symbol found on his chest. This version makes the shoulderplates, knee/elbowcaps, tip of the weapon, and the symbol all teamcolor heavily. The rest is a lot of remodification of the former shading and smoothing of some rougher areas.

Kudos to Pyramid for making a great model to begin with, the model itself is very nice and one a lot of people have been after, the only downfall is that your UV wraps are a pain to work with ;)

Note: The former skin is 50kb, this version is 187kb.

Enjoy.

Keywords:
Necron, Warhammer, Space, Futuristic, Undead, Robot, Metal
Contents

Necron Warrior Reskin (Texture)

Reviews
23:56, 26th Jan 2009 THE_END: Changes are very small and the shading blows. Fix this within 5 days Hawkwing: You tried.

M

23:56, 26th Jan 2009
THE_END: Changes are very small and the shading blows. Fix this within 5 days

Hawkwing: You tried.

move those glows up abit higher pyramid.
Make it more rusty/dirty looking. looks far too shiny. Necrons have been sleeping away for 60 billion years or so. im pretty sure theyre armor isnt clean.

Technically its not armor, its living metal, so it is kinda weird in its properties in that regard. A lot of Necrons do in fact look really new when they awaken from their Tomb Ships, some don't, but a lot do.