• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NecroMania™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone !!! I would like to present my project
NecroMania

NecroMania™ is a fast , interesting and fun map where you take role of a necromancer , trying to get his Master Necromancer crown . The map features .:
Hidden Minimap - you may never know what might hit you
Basic Necromancy spellbook , allowing you to choose from 10 different spells to destroy your opponents
Master Necromancy spellbook , allowing you to get advanced and master level spells (in near future there will be over 100 spells to choose from)
Nice models - you won't see the same old things in here
And much more will be waiting for you in future releases

Added single player [survival] mode

You can download the map here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=88036 [new version]

Forums are www.necromania.ipbfree.com

Last edited:
Level 3
You should try to post some screenshots, so they can see what they are going to play.

Sounds like this could be a good one. Ill try it later today....I got to get some sleep X_X

Level 3
Dont try to upload anything, so mush as just giving a link from Photobucket or some other hosting site.

Either way, cant wait to play this!

Level 3
Screen shots give downloaders more of an idea of what they are downloading. It also helps peak their interest.

Level 3
Stas, send me the screenshots through my email and I'll convert them with Photoshop. My email should be in my profile, if not its dasious@gmail(dot)com

I think you should also retake several screenshots of the ones you have previously done as a backup, if these are corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.