• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Necromancer1.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The first skin I have ever made. (Or taken seriously, anyway.) I got this idea of a shaman/druid looking skin for each race, and I did Necromancer first. It may look like he's headless at first, (or at least that's what I thought) but that's just because I removed the horns. Constructive criticism please. I know it's not the best.

Keywords:
necromancer,druid,shaman,necro,undead
Contents

ShamanicNecromancer.blp (Texture)

Reviews
23:47, 4th Aug 2010 67chrome: There is not much help I can give you besides strongly suggesting you check out the skinning tutorials on this site (they are listed under the 2D tutorials in the tutorials section). This skin is failing in several ways...

M

23:47, 4th Aug 2010
67chrome: There is not much help I can give you besides strongly suggesting you check out the skinning tutorials on this site (they are listed under the 2D tutorials in the tutorials section). This skin is failing in several ways though; you might as well start completely over with a better program and invest much more time on it.

Level 30
I strongly suggest you to read some of skinning tutorials. I am so unhappy to say this, but skins like this are never approved. Try with more shading, less straight lines, more color variations, expediency and light touches. Experiment and Try over and over again, until you get good results.