• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neccromancers Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm new and it wanted me to introduce my self so here it is:
I'm not very good at well... ANYTHING to do with the World Editor but I enjoy it none the less.

P.S. If you post anything on this thread (I don't now why on earth you'ld want to but just in case you do) can you please not use lots of abbreviations it does my head in trying to work out what they mean.

P.S.P.S Why wont it let me make new tags?

Level 1
What new tags?

Well when you send (or is it called start) a thread at the bottom of the page it's got somewhere where you type in what tags you want it to have (the things that determine when it turns up if you search the forums (I think thats what they do but I'm not entirely sure) ) and I tried to type in something like 'not very good' and added a couple others. Then I clicked send and it came up saying that I didn't have enough privileges to create new tags. So I suppose my real question is: What are privileges?

Status
Not open for further replies.