• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NE and Dwarf Houses/Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I was looking for Night Elf Dwarf and High Elf buildings for an improved version of the ultimate terraining map. because the current one lacks them. so if anyone knows a link or has a map with some. im your man :smile:

hmm more furniture is on my list aswell :)

Last edited:
Level 35
Well these are buildings like townhall and barracks and stuff. But I suppose that you could see if you like them.

PS: you need to import all the textures as many of the buildings share textures, and there is not path, just remove the warcraft3imported/ part of it.

I'll upload these officially as soon as packs are supported.

Attachments

• ElvenBuildingsPack.rar
    3 MB · Views: 203
Level 35
hmmmz...I could make HE furniture, after all I am doing HE for the modeling competition and good furniture would really help my chances.

I'll probably have furniture soon. I'm doing the props last after structures and the Cathedral.

Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.