• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nazgul

<b>IMPORTANT!

THIS SKIN IS NOT MEANT FOR THE MEDIVH MODEL, BECCAUSE OF SOME BUG ON THE SITE I COULDN'T UPLOAD THIS SKIN ALONG WITH THE NAZGULONFELLBEAST.MDX, BUT THIS SKIN IS NEEDED FOR THE MODEL TO WORK PROPERLY.</b>
Contents

Nazgul (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Needed for his model, so approved, though mostly a recolor

M

THE_END: Needed for his model, so approved, though mostly a recolor

Level 2
You continue to amaze me olof. This is why he's in the hall of fame on 13attleships.com people. If you know any other modelers that deserve to make it then put your suggestions in to us.

I'd love to see an endor scout base camp complete with helipad. wink wink. i know tha'ts a stretch but maybe i could put it on my christmas list. Thanks santa.

Level 2
i looked at the squiggles of unwrapped skins and thought "this isnt going to be any more than another blurry jumble of pixels that some call a skin." yet somehow, you managed to wrap that blur around the dragaon and make an awesome look nazgul. one of the best LotR models ive ever seen, and definately the best dragon model ive seen.

5/5

Level 3
Hey guys, normally i don't have any problems but with that model i can't get the textures to work, the model appears in white with all textures added so idk how to to lol