• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

\Naze's profile page [BUG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
So... Who do I contact for removing the backslash?
As suggested, please make an Admin Contact thread so we can get things all taken care of there. I suspect that either vbSEO will get patched to fix this problem, or you will get a free name change to remove the backslash. (Either way, it will get solved).

This topic is probably done for now, unless anyone knows of any other profiles that do not work.

Level 28
There are only 2 guys with a slash/backslash in the start of the name (me and an inactive user [link]), and he has got the same problem.

So, the problem is only with the backslash. I think I'll wait for the next patch, and then I'll contact an admin to remove the \ from my name (if the problem isn't solved).

Last edited:
Level 28
You did it on purpose, didn't you? xD \Naze, how many visitor messages do you have? (my guess: none)

First, there is no way to "do it" as you said, the problem appeared (apparently) without a reason 2 weeks ago.

And then, I didn't hide my profile (if there is any way to do it) because I'm not as popular as you. Oh, and I do have pages of profile messages (not many, up to 5, I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.