• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naxxramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm working on a perfectly accurate Naxxramas map that supports 8-10 players (similar to WoW: Molten Core, but more triggers, less fail, cooler loot, better skins... etc.) So far, I've completed the terrain, and laid the units. The map itself is maxed in size, 16384x16384. The map so far is incredibly detailed, as I took my good time with doodads and terrain in each room, ensuring it is perfectly accurate to the Naxxramas I clear every friday. I have a wide plethera of skins and currently am implimenting units... however... I've encountered quite a bit of problems.
-I would like some suggestions on how to trigger/setup some of the boss abils. For example, since we are shooting for accuracy, I'd like a trigger for polarity shift. If you have any suggestions for any of the bosses in Naxxramas as far as trigger/spell wise, and would give me a run down on how you would like to see that trigger in effect, let me know.
-Also, I need a weapon with an attack animation. I currently have access to no "Unholy Axes, Swords, or Staffzorz" required for my Military Quarter.
-Suggestions for a healing system that won't irritate players.
-Need a skin for Gluth! Any help would be awesome. I'm resorting to using a "Gruul" skin. ;_;
-If you have any other suggestions of comments, I'd be happy to take them. This is turning out to be a very lengthy project.. but I'm enjoying it. Well Hope to hear from you! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.