• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nature Strategy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sorry moderators of HWS, for not putting any info. I actually posted some info, but after updating it 1000 times it dissapeared...
Anyways, here is the "missing" info;

Credits:
The map is created (as always) all by myself, nobody helped me and i didnt edit it from any existing map the idea was also mine. ITS 100% MINE :p

How to play:
At the begin of the game every player has a shade, you will need the shade to find a good spot to set up your headquarters by writing; "-place".
(if the "Tier" dies you will be defeated and you will need to wait untill all players are finished with the game, then a new round begins)
In the middle of the map there is a secret place, you can get in the place by cutting the trees away from the eastern side of the "tree block" in the middle. When the middle is reached, undead creatures will summon and attack everyone in the game. The creatures have a high damage, but a little bit low health and a chance of dropping a weapon when killed. This middle can be seen as a challange, but can also be used as a strategy in many ways.

This is a FFA map, so it is not enabled to have allies.

It is possible that it contains bugs, if you find one please post it here so i can fix it.

Do not edit this map without my permission.
Contents

Nature Strategy (Map)

Reviews
03:23, 17th Aug 2008 Septimus: Please provide detail and information at hiveworkshop. No information provided is consider as rules violation. Sorry, had to reject it.

M

03:23, 17th Aug 2008
Septimus: Please provide detail and information at hiveworkshop.

No information provided is consider as rules violation.

Sorry, had to reject it.