• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nathanos Blightcaller

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
"Nathanos Blightcaller is the warrior and bodyguard of the Dark Queen, as well as the hunter trainer of The forsaken.Nathanos played an important role throughout the Fourth World War and remained loyal to Sylvanas even after she left the horde."

A reforged version of Nathanos maked by vindorei,I fixed some animations and added death sound, creating an icon for him.If you want to add the warrior of the Dark Queen to your project,Please credit to vindorei.
Previews
Contents

icon (Icon)

nathanos (Model)

nathanos v2 (Model)

nathanos v2_portrait (Model)

nathanos_portrait (Model)

Level 21
Then people can use this as a the Classic model...:p

Nice work as well, since yeah...

Level 9
Do you know the reason why the editor crashes after texture import? How can this be fixed? Otherwise I can't enjoy the Nathanos model :(
World Editor is still broken since 1.33, I lost all my assets from several maps I was making so I'm on pause until it is fixed. Seems like there's ways around it but it's beyond my experience and may require slightly more advanced knowledge of the WE.