• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Naruto Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
do one of u know where i can download naruto wars cause i searched for it many times but still cant find it. plz help if u know more

Level 5
greg said:
do one of u know where i can download naruto wars cause i searched for it many times but still cant find it. plz help if u know more

Hes searched for it many times..
Anyways..click Maps and there should be a search box write:Naruto wars
If it appears click it. then scroll down til you see a gren:Download map.

Level 1
AxlIdiot said:

i already downloaded the map nut its useless i cant use it to play the game

Level 9
Mecheon..? Did this place fall apart when i left.. or did more morons come..

Well.. keep looking..

And AxlIdiot.. I would say you are a fucking moron, with a life that includes playing gameboys with the nerds..

I wont depict the whole of your posts but to start..

Please read the news....currently the site is having problems.
stupidity overrules.. As said.. he is looking for a map to DOWNLOAD (i.e. get from another location) not UPLOAD (i.e. send to another location)..

well i thought he searched for it many times..? if so why would you have to tell him what he already knows?

Meh.. that will do.. my damage is dealt..

So.. mech.. did ya miss me lol :p..

Level 5
DD_Draco said:

Well.. keep looking..

And AxlIdiot.. I would say you are a **** moron, with a life that includes playing gameboys with the nerds..

I wont depict the whole of your posts but to start..

Please read the news....currently the site is having problems.
stupidity overrules.. As said.. he is looking for a map to DOWNLOAD (i.e. get from another location) not UPLOAD (i.e. send to another location)..

well i thought he searched for it many times..? if so why would you have to tell him what he already knows?

Meh.. that will do.. my damage is dealt..

So.. mech.. did ya miss me lol :p..

Now you know, my brain doesent work. Oh yea, your damage hasnt affected me in no way, I thought wrong? so what?.....and whaaaaa? nerds? gameboys? nope, now you know, I spend most my life on WoW....and for 6hours I keep me in shape so I dont become fat><....and I cant imagine a lady playing a gameboy eh?

Level 9
Alas.. peoples imagination is only made the way it is wanted to be made..

lol.. lesson.. #1.. i live to tear people to shreads.. so if you catch me in a bad mood.. well.. lets not go there :D..

Level 7
DD_Draco said:

Aye, we've been swarmed by idiots, I think the people over at the adult swim message boards decided to come here, I think it's because Mecheon's gone soft, he needs to....needs to.... HE NEEDS TO BEAT THE EVER LOVIN' *BLEEP* OUT OF THOSE MORONS WITH HIS BANHAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.