• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any Naruto Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It's rediculasly hard to get naruto models. Im not sure how to get ahold of the makers of naruto wars(i could if i wasnt so lazy) If you could make one or have some please PLEASE could you help me get some *starts crying so u pity him*

Level 5
Naruto Wars dint make the models. Wanderer can only make skins wich look worse thens shit. The original models were made by Ultima and given to a maker of a japanese rpg. Later out good friend Claud came and cracked the map and got the models. Some time later I met him and he gave the models to me. Once we werent on good terms to piss me off he gave the models to Naruto Wars. Then Wanderer started bugging Ultima to update them because he couldent do shit on his own. The final request of Ultima was to leave him alone. Basicly the only people who have them are Me (not gona give them for probably a shity map), claud( proly wont care), Wanderer ( nope ), and my friend electric.

Level 2
well i wanted somethings otehre than naruto wars cause.. well i would be blamed for "stealing them" like naruto builder. so i was hopeing some1 just made one and didnt have anything better to do with it and would be kind enough to give them to me.

Level 4
if you can get me a concept drawing (side(no arm) front (no leg)) then i could try to make them, but i can't UV Unwrap so no skins. And my animation is not that great.

Level 2
Argo said:
if you can get me a concept drawing (side(no arm) front (no leg))
what do you mean by this? a picture of the people? I can do that but no arm and no leg? what do you mean by that, i cant model so i wouldnt know. I dont mind having bad animations, i just need it to attack im making a TD my sell will just destroy them.

Level 4
Like this:

I would draw my own but i dont have a scanner

ref531x6008bd.jpg

Level 2
wow... humm i didnt know the first thign about models. well does it have to be exactly like that with the 2 pics next to each other with lines going across? i dont think i can draw that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.