• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Shippuden Ninpou Ex4.0(ENGLIS

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is Naruto Aos 4.0 Ex (englich Naruto Ninpou Shippuuden)
this ver is english you can see all combies and items

Keywords:
naruto,bleach,one piece,anime
Contents

Naruto Shippuden Ninpou Ex4.0(ENGLIS (Map)

Reviews
18:46, 29th Jun 2009 Linaze: You need to convince me that you have permission to upload this map before I'll review it. For now, Rejected.

M

18:46, 29th Jun 2009
Linaze: You need to convince me that you have permission to upload this map before I'll review it. For now, Rejected.

Level 31
I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it for Rejection because of it's unacceptable quality at this moment.

1. Naruto Shippuden Ninpou? If you writed the name in Roman Alphabet, that doesn't means it's in english.
2. Description at THW is one of worst. Two senteces are obviously not enough.
3. Loading duration is incredibly long.
4. Objective telling me excatly what to do, do not exist.
5. Inbalanced hero selection scale rates.
6. Why you spammed messages what to do if you want to select a hero? One message is fine, not hundred.
7. Missing the part of heroes' portraits.
8. Missing custom icon's DISBTN files.
9. Many misspellings.
10. Terrain and enviroment art is pretty lacking. Work harder than this.

Level 1
It is tha best the chars are better ghrapics than naruto 3 shinobi wars and cool effects on spells great job just balance it more thx it is a great map good jobb!! :d

Level 1
I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it for Rejection because of it's unacceptable quality at this moment.

1. Naruto Shippuden Ninpou? If you writed the name in Roman Alphabet, that doesn't means it's in english.
2. Description at THW is one of worst. Two senteces are obviously not enough.
3. Loading duration is incredibly long.
4. Objective telling me excatly what to do, do not exist.
5. Inbalanced hero selection scale rates.
6. Why you spammed messages what to do if you want to select a hero? One message is fine, not hundred.
7. Missing the part of heroes' portraits.
8. Missing custom icon's DISBTN files.
9. Many misspellings.
10. Terrain and enviroment art is pretty lacking. Work harder than this.

Okay.. I've actually played this for a long time -recently stopped.
Let me get this down for everyone.
1) ¡ö¡ö¡ö¡öNaRuTo¼²·çÈÌ·¨ÌûEX¡¾4.5¡¿¡ª¡ªËÞÃü¡ö¡ö¡ö¡ö| ¼²·çÈÌ·¨Ìû - U9ÉçÇø ħÊÞRPGÁªÃË|ħÊÞÕù°Ô|ħÊÞµØͼ|ħÊÞ¹¥ÂÔ|ħÊÞRPG|ħÊÞÏÂÔØ|ħÊÞÂÛ̳ - powered by phpwind.net That is the actual site of the map, where the creator can be found. It was done originally in Japanese, until someone (not this guy), translated it to the best of their ability.
2) Imbalanced heroes in this would be: Kiba/Hidan/Sai/Chiyo (At least in my opinion, I've tested every character out. )
3) Memory leaks will be caused mainly by character, Jiraiya.
4) Objective is the same as any other AoS map, destroy your opponent's base. If you're seriously that dumb minded, I suggest reading more about AoS-based maps.
5) Loading duration is slightly lengthy, due to all the custom models in this game. This does NOT actually mean the loading is long, players who have a slow download actually are the cause of this, since the map cannot initiate until all players have fully loaded the map.
6) The messages are only spammed if you failed to double click the hero in sucess. If you slowly click, then that's your fault. I only had it spammed on my screen once.
7) "Ninpou" is just a transliterated word from the actual Japanese character. What actually makes the game an "English version" is the default language that is shown when PLAYING INSIDE the map, not the title. The title should be disregarded since it shouldn't matter. Not every player checks for the title as much as they just want to a game to their genre choosing, which this one happened to be a three way AoS.

Level 31
Oh wow, we have a hero here.
4) Objective is the same as any other AoS map, destroy your opponent's base. If you're seriously that dumb minded, I suggest reading more about AoS-based maps.
Objectives are necessary, if you're seriously that dumb minded, I suggest you reading about maps.

5) Loading duration is slightly lengthy, due to all the custom models in this game. This does NOT actually mean the loading is long, players who have a slow download actually are the cause of this, since the map cannot initiate until all players have fully loaded the map.
It loads taking long because map contains with unnecessary setup. Time ago, I had made a map that contains with hundred custom models, files, icons etc. Map's size was 10+ MB only and it didn't took long while loading.

6) The messages are only spammed if you failed to double click the hero in sucess. If you slowly click, then that's your fault. I only had it spammed on my screen once.
Firslty, I didn't press anything. Messages came naturally. Secondary, the fault of it, is only creator's. If I want to select a hero and check his stats, etc, messages spams. It's certainly not my fault because I didn't make this low quality map.

Level 1
Oh wow, we have a hero here.

Objectives are necessary, if you're seriously that dumb minded, I suggest you reading about maps.

It loads taking long because map contains with unnecessary setup. Time ago, I had made a map that contains with hundred custom models, files, icons etc. Map's size was 10+ MB only and it didn't took long while loading.

Firslty, I didn't press anything. Messages came naturally. Secondary, the fault of it, is only creator's. If I want to select a hero and check his stats, etc, messages spams. It's certainly not my fault because I didn't make this low quality map.

Well if you haven't checked the Jap forums where the creator is located, the map is being updated, besides this was just an old version of the map compared to the ones released now. So all of those things are being fixed, if you want - check out the newest download there.

Level 1
Dude, stop the crap. This is about the map and you have uploaded a map which is obviously lacking in quality. Prepare for rejection

If you hand't read the supposed "creator's" name, you'd understand that I'm not the creator and only a player of this game.

Level 31
Well if you haven't checked the Jap forums where the creator is located, the map is being updated, besides this was just an old version of the map compared to the ones released now. So all of those things are being fixed, if you want - check out the newest download there.

Who cares about the newest version somewhere else.. It's all about the map that is uploaded here. Noone will evaluate this resource better if people would know that somewhere there is a verison of this map with fixes.

Level 1
a very unique naruto map i think, and actually is well played in garena brazil rpg rooms :D

hope new versions will be translated soon! xP