• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NARUTO Chuunin Exam [v2]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is not mine, it's Drazz and Shikyo who made it !

In this naruto map, you start by choosing a character from the first season to compete during the Chuunin Exam. You can also type -am (written in the questlog in game) to make the original teams and no one will be able to take a character (red will be Naruto, Blue will be Sasuke...).

This part of the exam is in the dark forest where Orochimaru came to meet Sasuke.

Your objective is to find 2 scrolls and to get them back to the tower in the middle of the map. Then you can fight teams which have done well too.

There are models and custom spells. And in my opinion, the landscape is great (for a naruto map) and the concept too, someone should continue this since i spoke to the 2 authors and they both answered me they won't work on it.

PS : I tried to deprotect this map and I obtained that http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=WLHZ8SFC and it seems to crash when you try to pick a character, but it works when you type -am (on this deprotected map). I spoke to Drazz and Shikyo - 6 months ago - and they answered that they won't continue working on this map since they prefer dota-like... and so said me I could deprotect it and try doing something with it (they are on northrend).

Keywords:
Naruto, altered melee, arena, fight, chuunin, juunin, adventure.
Contents

NARUTO Chuunin Exam [v2] (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: I need proof you could edit the map, else it will stay Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I need proof you could edit the map, else it will stay Rejected.