• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaSeaWitchMelee

Made for a new and more modern Naga Sea Witch (melee maps) or for Medusa, whatever.
Use it, give rep, thanks, yes the skin is mine.

Contents

NagaSeaWitchMelee (Icon)

Reviews
Sin'dorei300
Corresponding resource needs fix.
San
San
Icon made by image manipulation from author's own texture. I believe it does not break any rules and and is certainly useful and is decent enough for approval.
@Darkfang
Please PM Ralle to merge icon and texture. There is a rule update and screenshots are now directly put with models or as in this case, textures.

it is on "awaiting update" even though I don't plan on updating it because it is pointless... I don't plan on uploading skins or icons anymore, people only throw sht at you if you don't do things the way they want even if you get good results :D

Level 50
it is on "awaiting update" even though I don't plan on updating it because it is pointless... I don't plan on uploading skins or icons anymore, people only throw sht at you if you don't do things the way they want even if you get good results :D
Regardless, even if both are in awaiting update, screenshot icons are by new rules not allowed to be standalone anymore and existing ones that are still pending or awaiting update are merged by Ralle to model/texture.
I don't plan on uploading skins or icons anymore, people only throw sht at you if you don't do things the way they want even if you get good results :D
Feel free to upload when you want to.