• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaMoonglade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: INDIVID

Naga in Moonglade

Map info:​

This is an altered melee map where you can play as Naga race.

Map description:​

How to play: To play Naga race, you have to choose Night Elf and set handicap to 90%.

Screenshot​

https://imgur.com/vwyjogH

Credits​

Models:
Blizzard Entertainment, Retera, Callahan, Chucky, Tarrasque, Grendel, JesusHipster

Icons:
Retera, Callahan, Chucky, Peekay, Darkfang, La morte, Dalharukn, PrinceYaser, Don Valentino, The Panda, Flute

AI script:
Kizonrus

Customrace system:
Archmage Owenalacaster
Contents

NagaMoonglade (Map)

Reviews
I tried to open it with 1.31 as it mentions but it doesn't even appear in the game. Also, upload only the map not a winrar containing every model and icon that you've used. Set to Awaiting Update until you fix the issue!
deepstrasz
Indeed this can't be played with 1.31.1 but with 1.32+. Reaver Frenzy mentions the Ghoul in its description. Overall, it's a very simple rendition of the faction with 100% regular abilities and gameplay mechanics. Simple.
Level 4
I realized what the mistake was, I did not put the folder assets in the folder with the map

I played a little, done well, but there are small errors in the names as an example on the screenshot

Warcraft_III_lrVv07rDP1.jpg

Level 4
For a first job, everything is perfect! I really liked your vision of the Naga race and the changes you made compared to the default race from the campaign.
Thanks for your feedback!
This is my first time create a custom race so error is unavoidable. I'll try to fix this as soon as possible.
For a first job, everything is perfect! I really liked your vision of the Naga race and the changes you made compared to the default race from the campaign.

5 out of 5

Level 4
Recorded a video (dubbed in Russian) with your card, maybe it will help in its promotion :)

P.S. It's a pity that the new Nagi is only available on one map so far...

Level 3
Recorded a video (dubbed in Russian) with your card, maybe it will help in its promotion :)

P.S. It's a pity that the new Nagi is only available on one map so far...

That's pretty cool!

But when you play the map on team mod, it'll cause some lag especially in combat.
I think this come from the custom race system I used and currently I dont know how to fix it.

Level 4
This is a very valuable point! Because I could not understand why freezes sometimes appeared during the game

Level 4
Here's another map with Naga race that I fixed the lag problem in team mod. To play Naga, you just simply pick Orc. But you cannot play Orc anyways.
Oh that's interesting! It turns out you can't put an orc as an enemy, since it would be a naga? Is it possible to play a game Naga vs. Naga or Aliasn and Undead vs. Two Naga (orcs)?

Level 5
map refuses to load when on any version except for reforged aka 1.32 i have 1.31 doesnt appear when i go to choose the map other mods work so idk

on a different note not a bad mod just a few complains but take everything with a grain of salt.
tooltip for frenzy still says ghouls instead of mur'gul reaver.
mur'gul reaver icon is normal green but they are purple ingame (small complaint but none the less a valid one).
the name of the "dragon turtle siege: should be "dragon siege turtle" (another samll one but it just makes more sense).
the poisonous trident upgrade should be in the hatchery not main building or maybe at the mur'gul pool.
and the biggest problem of all Illidan is just named Illidan instead of Illidan Stromrage but worse then that both him and vajsh are just normal no changes they could really use a few different abilities just to mix things up.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I tried to open it with 1.31 as it mentions but it doesn't even appear in the game. Also, upload only the map not a winrar containing every model and icon that you've used. Set to Awaiting Update until you fix the issue!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Indeed this can't be played with 1.31.1 but with 1.32+.

Reaver Frenzy mentions the Ghoul in its description.

Overall, it's a very simple rendition of the faction with 100% regular abilities and gameplay mechanics.

Simple.