• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaLord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
WIP for a request.

wipnaga.jpg

Level 4
I'm impressed, I hope to see more more stuff from wow converted to look like it belongs in wc3 like this

vhx

vhx

Level 3
Also looking forward to it, great progress so far. I'm sure he'll get around to custom texturing sometime it when he's satisfied with the model itself as some of the textures on the tendrils or whatever, don't fit that well. There are like 2 big tendrils on his head, then I think 2 1/4 of the size of that one (instead of the 4 you have now).

vhx

vhx

Level 3
No it is not. He has 2 big ones (talking about the tendrils that hang below) which he has, however he put 4 little ones. It's only suppose to have 2 little ones according to the picture. I am just giving suggestions so he can be accurate. ;P

Last edited:

vhx

vhx

Level 3
yeah. I just noticed that. heh, it looks like he has a beard. lol. On the second picture, I noticed the tail was still blue with the naga Myrmidon skin. lol. I want the WoW textured one for my map.

Models/textures aren't made in a day, or a week usually. Give it time. Calm down.

Level 9
RAWR.... im alive if any1 was wondering just havnt posted in a while im not really satisfied with it so im custom making in in 3ds max expect some pics in the next couple days

ps: it will have a custom texture

vhx

vhx

Level 3
I messaged him the other week about this.

(Originally Posted by vhx
Just wondering what the status of this is? It's been like 5 weeks since you started it, and haven't really seen any updates. Thanks for any information.)
"yeh its pretty much gone ive been busy with school work and other wc3 projects"

So there you have it. Until he has more time, this project is unfortunately over for the time being. Maybe wait until the summer when most people have more time.

Level 9
im only 14 and im still at school ive been busy with alot of projects, and although im still new at skinning/modelling atm im just practicing and nothing will likely be submitted till im happy with the work im able to produce... hope that made sense =p

Status
Not open for further replies.