• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Sorceror

At last, here is it. The Naga Sorceror. By a strange fate, these males not only gained high inteligence, but have grown four arms as well. they are adept at more powerful magic than Sirens and Summoners, they can lay waste to whole islands

and since they're male.... they can also work on a nearby gold mine, extracting gold through thir powerfull spells

~model has a few "custom" anims~
~i'd like to thank 67chrome for makin' me a skin~

Now.. give credit to Misha and 67crome or you'll be fried or drowned in an blink of an eye.

Edits
changed internal name
did a lill vertex tweak x3
changed anim, now it rly channels
fixed siren death into myrmidon death
Keywords:
Naga, sorceror, wimpy, 4, arms, Misha, 67chrome, water, bender, ect...
Contents

Naga Sorceror (Model)

Naga Sorceror (Model)

Reviews
13:38, 20th Jul 2009 shamanyouranus: I can see some wrap issues and small quarks here and there, but other than that, its a fine model. I'm glad to finally see a male naga without the myrmidon animations. Good work.
Level 4
Misha, You are my idol xD The Naga are my favourite race and majority of the units in my orc to Naga conversion map are your models. If you had to make a male myrmidon Archer that would be awesome or maybe a few building (Hatchery plzkthnx :D) Keep up the good work bro

Level 12
i still find it weird, they live under the ocean, so cloth is essentially useless, thats why i made my comment, and lulz for it being above it.

let's see..... i made a model.

i made it unique and it has a refreshing look, different than the normal naga.....

and honestly you all who complain about some... "visual aspects" and not apretiate the functionallity of it, are, sorry to say, devoid of imagination and clearly... n00bs.

next useless complaint will be reported, and i mean it. >_<

Level 30
I don't see a reason why they complain, like, if they think that it should be this way or that way - why don't then they make it by themselves?
Otherwise... Constructive criticism is always welcome, but stupid comments. No.
Hm... I've gone way far away from the topic... So, listen very carefully (I shall say this only once) - the model is awesome. No complains :3

Level 9
I don't see a reason why they complain, like, if they think that it should be this way or that way - why don't then they make it by themselves?
Otherwise... Constructive criticism is always welcome, but stupid comments. No.
Hm... I've gone way far away from the topic... So, listen very carefully (I shall say this only once) - the model is awesome. No complains :3
I dislike stupid comments,why do they even bother to waste their time making a fuss out of a small thing?

Level 5
Who cares about what you wear when you have magic powers that make you swim faster than everyone else? >_>

Has lots of smex. xD Thanks for making.