• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Race UI Icon and Announcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone!

since the community wanted a balanced melee map with the naga inside as replacement for nightelf, and i mostly know how to change the scoreboard icon to the naga icon, starting units, and how to balance them in a good way said, im currently at the problem that i have no idea how to seperate the Idle worker icon from an Wisp to an Murgul slave, and no idea how to seperate the naga announce from everyone but night elf, in "NightElfX08" Campaign they took it completly over but that is not what i would like to have, i was looking for those paths or someone who made custom files for that but i had not any success with that, so if anyone has an idea or clue i appreciate it.

Level 4
in "NightElfX08" Campaign they took it completly over but that is not what i would like to have,

I already seen them, if you do that, you change everyones Announcer into the naga one which is not what i aim for, i wanna see if theres a way to make it only for night elf, i have the map that i can post to you already checked out, here.

If i am mistaken then please show me the detail of the change that can make it possible and thank you for answering in the first place :).

Attachments

• NightElfX08.w3x
    272 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.