• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Crest for loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRious

M

MrRious

What loading screen ? You can't just say Naga Crest loading screen and expect us to automatically know what you're referring to ?

I didn't realise how badly i've explained it. I'll edit this thread.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Yeah well there isn't any, I searched for one myself. You need a graphics tablet, talent, skill and the ability to imitate that painting style to create one. So basically you're boned. :D
I mean... Not really? He's making a Request. Like, the whole point of the thread is saying "hey can someone help me & make this thing". I don't see how he's 'boned'.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Yeah but since there isn't one and no one is willing to make it, he's boned as in shit out of luck ! :D
I... know what 'boned' means.

But anyway, I don't think you get what I'm saying. It's a Request; he's seeing if anyone can or wants to. No one knows if no one is willing to make it (can't prove a negative); that's precisely what he's trying to figure out here & now, with a Request. Like everyone does.

Level 17
I... know what 'boned' means.

But anyway, I don't think you get what I'm saying. It's a Request; he's seeing if anyone can or wants to. No one knows if no one is willing to make it (can't prove a negative); that's precisely what he's trying to figure out here & now, with a Request. Like everyone does.
Yeah, you're right, I was just being dumb :D. If I had my equipment I could have tried, but sadly I'M boned :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.