• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm currently making an altered melee map where players can use the naga race instead of the orc.

Unfortunately, I need naga buildings. Since I have no clue on how to model edit or create 3D models, I was wondering maybe, if anyone could create one?
I
had some ideas for those:

- 1 sort of tauren Totem, but instead of the totem, an Azshara statue (like the doodoad, but the dead animation model -you know, the one with the tail at the back and two more arms-), and with some columns like the Altar of dephts model.

Thanks,
Krasus

Level 13
have u seen UTM there already naga models i think there in wc3c but i cant remember.

Level 3
Yes, I've too seen those models uploaded here in the Hive, but most of them are not what I would like to use on my map or just don't fit with it.

I mean, much of those models are Mur'gul like more than Naga, and thats the opposite of wath I want.

Level 13
lol would you like nothing some of the naga things are mur'gul looking at all there just undersea ruins really.

Level 3
yes, you're right about that. What I mean is that some models (like the FountainofAyleidWater or NagaObservatory models here in the hive) do not fit in what I want for the map.

Of course, I used some models from here, like the Murgul pool (as a shop for the naga, replacing the Vodoo Lounge).

Status
Not open for further replies.