1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

[N]OracleHPBar.blp

Submitted by Nightcrime
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Changes Health Bar and Mana Bar of your units to Oracle-Liked.

Best appearance on Small Selection Scale units.

Keywords:
HP BAR, health bar, bar model, another bar model, bar system, ui, interface, StarCraft, Oracle, Balls, ugougo, mana, bar, mana bar, Circle, O, dayum,
Contents

Healthbar Oracle (Texture)

Reviews
19:54, 11th Oct 2013 Kwaliti: Useful.
  1. 19:54, 11th Oct 2013
    Kwaliti:

Useful.

2. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Simple, but it really does look nice. I'm not going to give it a rating, considering that it could be recreated rather quickly by anyone who knows how, and I don't want to encourage people to spam things like this for the sake of ratings, BUT

I will tell you that I love it, and it is very useful.

3. daverave1212

daverave1212

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The sides look awkward, try to do something with those