• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mythological Models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok, i am currently working on a Mythological Arena, but there are some units, that can't be made with the wc3 models. Here are the units if someone wishes to try to make them: Cerberus, Argus, Sphinx, Unicorn, Charybdis, Geryon, Scylla, Typhon, Cupid, and also Freya in a chariot pulled by black cats. I know this is alot of units, but the main 2 units that I really need is Cerberus and the Sphinx. If anyone can make these models, thank you soo much.

Level 25
Sphynx = Black Sphynx unit from TFT beta, found around Campaign Creations. UPLOAD IT HERE AND DIE A DEATH WORSE THAN ANY YOU ASSUMED POSSIBLE
Cerebus = Geomerge the wolf's head to itself, 3 times over. Slight rotation changes as well

Level 1
Umm....Ill look at the Black Sphinx model, i think....but I don't know how to make models....geomerge?

Level 16
Unicorn was made by Whitehorn, but he doesn't freaking come here, and also, his unicorn lacks the skin. As for cupid. I forgot whether he was a boy or a girl, I think boy, just take an archer (male or female), reskin it with robes, and give it angel wings. (can be found here)

Status
Not open for further replies.