• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

my spell doesnt want to stop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok thanx very much because i worked long for that spell and...the spell looks good and all is ok but it doesnt stop it keeps on going untill i quit the game.
its pretty long (the trigger) i dont have time to write it here so i would be happy if you could give me your e-mail adress and i would e-mail you the triggers. thanx very much

Level 3
dont mean to be rude, but if you go to the trigger and go to where the events and stuff are, then look up until you see the triggers name. Right click on that and click copy as text.

if it is JASS, just use Ctrl+A

Status
Not open for further replies.