• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Sketch Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My Sketches - need criticsm and feedbacks please

These are my sketches that I drew by myself during my free time. I will post p more when I have scanned all in the computer. Feedbacks are greatly welcome and highly appreciate.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Level 23
You need to study the human anatomy more, I can see a lot of problems with proportions for example seeing the upper arm of your first character being way longer than the radius and ulna part. Also the legs are way to short compared to the rest. Try working on how you display human anatomy, however those look promising apart from that

Level 4
You need to study the human anatomy more, I can see a lot of problems with proportions for example seeing the upper arm of your first character being way longer than the radius and ulna part. Also the legs are way to short compared to the rest. Try working on how you display human anatomy, however those look promising apart from that

I see...ok M0rbid. Thank you. I will learn and draw it and upload them again here when finish.

Level 18
These arent bad at all, imo these look pretty good, but there are some things that M0rbid did point out, yes. And.. Well.. Ecrolls.. But calling others work as rubbish, i believe he had put effort in his work, and well.. ofcourse you can show what you can do if you're such a god of art then?

Level 4
Ok...its ok, I will make them right by studying the body anotomy and use those images shown below as reference and drew them again and post it up :)

I will accept any criticsms as long as they are useful to me in improving the skills of drwaing and anything. So no worry about that.

Attachments

• exercises-abs.gif
    exercises-abs.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 151
  • exercises-lowerback.gif
    exercises-lowerback.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 131
  • muscle-man.jpg
    muscle-man.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 108
Level 9
Ok...its ok, I will make them right by studying the body anotomy and use those images shown below as reference and drew them again and post it up :)

I will accept any criticsms as long as they are useful to me in improving the skills of drwaing and anything. So no worry about that.

i wouldn't start off drawing skewed proportions like(those pictures proportions are exaggerated to a certain degree), that trying finding regular pictures of the average human's anatomy.

It's better, in my opinion, to start off with a solid base of normal human anatomy before going off and distorting them to get the characteristics for your character, you want him/her to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.