• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Rpg (Googlieeyes' open RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Solstice Orpg Recruitment

Hello everybody, i have been working on this RPG map for about a Month or so.

Solstice Orpg
http://solsticeorpg.freeforums.org/

The features of the map will include:

• an equipment system (where you can equip 1 plate armor, 1 helm, 1 main hand, an off hand (yes we have duel weilding), Gloves, and one accessory (necklace, Jewel, bracelet.)
  • Class level up stones (if you need to know i'll explain later
  • Almost all custom spells in one way or another.
  • Dungeons or Instances
  • Item Interaction
  • Tons of quests as well as (party quests) which are like dungeons or instances.

Same old same old save/load system

There are 9 classes, custom models of each:
  • Druid
  • Fighter
  • Chaos Knight
  • Ranger
  • Mage
  • Shaman
  • Priest
  • Rogue
  • Warden

This map is sorta based off FFORPG (sorta) :-\

I want to keep the team small so im looking for 1 individual to create the triggers - This means you will be writing the story! (Besides myself I did some), and also 1 individual to help with terrain.

And maybe someone to help with items :D but if 1 person could do all 3 that'd be great..

Requirements -
Basically just do the work good and get it done :)

You will need good knowledge of Terrain, and helping with triggers.

Also MSN instant messager.

SS1-2.jpg

ss2-2.jpg

ss3-4.jpg

ss4-1.jpg

ss5-1.jpg

ss6.jpg

=D :D

Our project
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/solstice-orpg-138678/#post1248609

Last edited:
Level 7
I can do almost anything with triggers. If it involves a trigger function, I can make it happen, but when it comes to JASS... :p I like making village RPGs, where theres a nice custom model village town where you get all the quests, then venture off into everything else. If I get to help make a village, Ill take a look at the map and see if I can help.

Level 8
Could you please post the map and the parts of the story you wrote? Maybe i could help more then :)
And a little Tip: To focus the most gameplay in leveling (killing monsters etc) is often boring for the players. Create interesting Quests, Items etc.

Nurga

Level 8
Could you please post the map and the parts of the story you wrote? Maybe i could help more then :)
And a little Tip: To focus the most gameplay in leveling (killing monsters etc) is often boring for the players. Create interesting Quests, Items etc.

Nurga

I will post a copy of the map later currently i'm finshing the spell books which will be done very soon for the release, but we do need more spells, i'm not sure if i should post unprotected or what, and we don't have much of a storyline we need one

Why does everyone have ??% triggers complete on their signatures? does that mean u dont know how to work them, or you just havent started yet?

We arn't sure how many triggers we may need thats all but we have a lot systems include: Battle system (dmg, spells, and xp showing), Spell book (for all the spells), Save/load system, a dungeon/loot from dungeon system we are working on a test map, and spell triggers etc so we arn't exactly sure

Level 8
@DredLord2: thats it^^
@Googlieeyes: ok than. if youve got enough info, i can search for a title^^

Level 8
I need:
-Story
-Terrain
-Classes (ok they are there^^)
-maybe screens
-some quests?

Status
Not open for further replies.