• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, I am new to this site due to the changeover of wc3sear.ch

I am having numerous problems with my current project, and i am hoping you that know may help

My attachments still don't work!

My jobs are useless, I tried copying the mayor job but it whent wrong.

I have a stupid echo effect, I don't know how to rid it.

I imported a loading screen, but it came up instead of my screen, with a screen for Hero Line Wars V7.8.8

I still have a few minor bugs!

Level 7
lol, sorry, i am useless with specific.

i worked out what was wrong with my job, i didnt make it so i got control of the circle

i am also going to try the attachments by trigger

i will also try and reimport my loading screen

P.S CHEERS MAN!!!!!! no more i'll check i'll check it out it out

You can add an ablity for the unit:

Pick an the item ability such as the ability of the Claws of Attack (Item attack damage +15) and create a new ability based on it.

Remove all the increasing points of the ability. (put a 0 on the 15)
On the section Art-Attachments, add the grapich of the your attachment and the attached area (overhead, weapon, chest, head, right hand, left hand, hand, leg, etc.)

Add the created ability to the unit.

I think this is much more better than a trigger of attachment.

Level 7
Thanks, i am acctually useless with attachments all in all, so y'know

all i gotta do now is double check the map for any unwanted detail, finish off these jobs, make a few more heros, use up wasted space, create a second copy of the map then protect it, then hopefully upload it on here :)

Level 7
You can add an ablity for the unit:

Pick an the item ability such as the ability of the Claws of Attack (Item attack damage +15) and create a new ability based on it.

Remove all the increasing points of the ability. (put a 0 on the 15)
On the section Art-Attachments, add the grapich of the your attachment and the attached area (overhead, weapon, chest, head, right hand, left hand, hand, leg, etc.)

Add the created ability to the unit.

Can i add the ability to an item? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.