• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Photoshop Experiments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Disclaimer: These graphics are solely the property of Brandon Seder. Do not take and claim them as your own. Permission must me attained from Brandon Seder in order to modify any of his personal graphics. If you use in your signature please give credit to "Zieg" for designing and making them. Credit to the artists of the drawings used as renders.

Not really anything, just wanted to show off my photoshop artwork ive been doing. Yes, each one is my own creation nothing is stolen from others. Feel free to leave comments.

I just got Photoshop CS2, so ill be posting my new ones and taking out the old.

Art-01.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
im using filters, brushes, and color balance to make these.

Last edited:
Level 6
these are not random, i create specific designs with brushes and use filters to create a pattern. besides everyone has to start somewhere, also my old ones from when i first started really looked bad.

Last edited:
Level 7
I don't think he was calling them random. He was saying that TDR will. TDR is the ultimate criticizer =/
P.S. I really like them :)

Level 5
Sorry, but these suck.

Filters are not a good place to begin. I recommend tying something else. They're ok to people who don't have Photoshop, but most photoshop veterans will tell you it sucks. Seriously, no more filters.

Level 6
lol not all of them were made with filters, of course all of them were distorted. i mainly use differant brushes to make a pattern then duplicate the layer and flip it. ive tried renders but i can never get it right, although i am practicing.

Zieg02.jpg

this one is entirely brushes that i waved to make it more abstract looking.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Why don't you make yourself a signature then if you can manage these?

The anime chick with the funky background really don't work together.

Level 6
yeah, that was my first attempt at rendering and i wanted to see if it would actually work. it was thrown together basicly.

Level 45
Sorry, but these suck.

Filters are not a good place to begin. I recommend tying something else. They're ok to people who don't have Photoshop, but most photoshop veterans will tell you it sucks. Seriously, no more filters.

I do not appreciate people saying "it sucks" as a form of criticism.Hold your tongue and add more to state your opinion so it doesn't sound so biased and insultive.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yeah, I noticed that too. Was it intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.