• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Photography and artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
check out this stuff, tell me what you think. my work is all about colour and expressing it in a plain picture. sorry if the pics a re a bit large but they are very high quality.

my parents dont like this stuff, i like it because it gives a different look on reality. i like the fact that in an image there can exist any colour and you can chose what colours are where. perhaps you will think it is silly i dont know but i like alot of it.

if you guys like any of this stuff i got alot more which u might wanna check out.

if any of the pics above dont show, click on the image or right click on it and click on show image.

Last edited:
Level 21
i work with both darkroom print and digital photography, i have got alot of pictures with both but i only scan in the best prints because its effort and you lose alot of quality. the black and white picture at the end was a darkroom print, its my favourite picture that i have ever taken and i really like it, too bad that the quality isnt as good as the actual print. the rest are all digital which have been enhanced with photoshop or a similar program.

Level 21
No offence, just asked. :smile: Let me know, how many pictures did you use to get the final one (canarywarfkb7.th) ?

Chaos

erm, one? i took that with my film camera, with black and white film, then i developed it myself and scanned it into my pc. that place actually exists...

also i put the copy right on there because i put that pis on microsofts "wow" moment thing, i didnt want anyone to steal it.

Level 36
Yes indeed, but what are the odds of you actually finding out about it? Things like this happen every day, and there are sites completely devoted to finding someone elses work, removing any existing credit and then slapping their own watermark or whichever on in it's place (i'm referring to ebaums world here) and nothing can be or is done about it. It's quite sad.

Level 21
well what i meant more was i didnt want someone taking from the microsoft wow thing and then reposting it on the microsoft wow thing, then i would know about it. i actually have no problem with people removing the copyright thing from the pic, but i didnt want it to happen on that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.