• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My own Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am in made of a Campaign:thumbs_up:. I wanted to ask you all, what do you think about this name for the Campaign :
Main Title : Mysterious of Azeroth
Sub. Title : The Fall of Ergal

And the last Question : if i have finished my Campaign where can i post here to download?:con:

Well,if you are asking us to suggest a name for your campaign then you must give us some information about the story of the campaign.

After you finish your campaign you can download it by going to the ''Maps'' section on the top of the screen.If you have problems go here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/ and click on the ''upload''

Then it shall be easy for you to upload your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.