1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

My Opinion

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by OrciePorky, May 19, 2018.

1. OrciePorky

OrciePorky

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would like to address the cheats that can't be used in Sunken City. There MUST be some creators out there who like me, like to scavenge for models for our maps... Since you don't cite your sources for your models, we atleast would like to see them in action. I can't, since I'm less of an action type and more on admiring things from afar. Even fairness doesn't play into it since CHEATS DON'T WORK IN MULTIPLAYER. Atleast cite your sources or release a map specifically for single player.

2. Zersetzor

Zersetzor

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found that when you enter iseedeadpeople while your hero is dead it sometimes bypasses the game-ending trigger. I doubt this is intended, but it might be helpful for you.

3. OrciePorky

OrciePorky

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awww thanks... Super helpful... Thanks so Much!

4. Zersetzor

Zersetzor

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol, maybe I've been on the internet too long, but I can't tell if you're sincere.

5. OrciePorky

OrciePorky

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sincerity lives within us, my friend.