• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My new Dunkleosteus model (Finished)

What do you think?

• Needs work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not that special

• Sucks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a preview of my new model.
Dunkpreview.jpg

I finshed the model, you can download it here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=3452

btw, for the ones that don't know, a Dunkleosteus is a prehistoric carnivorous fish that lived in the Devonian period, it was about 10 metres long and ate everything that came in it's path, even its own species.

When I'm recreating something, I NEVER start the model unless I have enough refference pics, and I already have those pics, but thanks anyway

And I know the tail isn't correct yet but like I said I haven't realy started on the body, most work I've done already is in the head, and btw from what I know there has nver been a complete skeleton found, so the tail and rest of the body is guessing work, and if you do find a pic of a complete Dunkleosteus skeleton (not just the head armour), SEND IT.

and yes, I make all my models in vertex modifier, but now I also use the model editor by Magos's a bit (for changing bones and modding particles).

Level 22
Kind of pointless to put a poll here. Everyone knows your models are well on par with Blizz's models if not better in some instances.

Model, and especially the skin are excellent, although I havent seen many situations where you can use sea predators in maps...I'm sure someone will think of something. :wink:
-VGsatomi

VGsatomi said:
Kind of pointless to put a poll here. Everyone knows your models are well on par with Blizz's models if not better in some instances.

Model, and especially the skin are excellent, although I havent seen many situations where you can use sea predators in maps...I'm sure someone will think of something. :wink:
-VGsatomi
I put the poll there because some people who are to lazy to post a reply still may want to vote.

And thanks for saying my models are "on par" with blizzard's models

Status
Not open for further replies.