• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My new Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have come up with(for me) relly great idea for Custom Campaign so i made this quick cinematic to show off story. i would like to know what other people think of it should i go on with this or stop?

Attachments

• Tales of Asimel.w3n
    229.6 KB · Views: 70
It has potential, but let's do some notes beforehand :
1. I recommend don't drag all the warcraft name of the races (though they are common names). I'm more on this for the (night and high) elves and undead to be honest. Better get creative :)
2. You might want to consider some proofreading from grammar experts. Some typos are quite noticeable, though not a big deal, at least for now.
3. Since it's only an early plot, I cannot say much for the story. It's kind of mainstream.
4. Umm, isn't the way the father tell the story is a bit... complicated for a child?

Level 3
It has potential, but let's do some notes beforehand :
1. I recommend don't drag all the warcraft name of the races (though they are common names). I'm more on this for the (night and high) elves and undead to be honest. Better get creative :)
2. You might want to consider some proofreading from grammar experts. Some typos are quite noticeable, though not a big deal, at least for now.
3. Since it's only an early plot, I cannot say much for the story. It's kind of mainstream.
4. Umm, isn't the way the father tell the story is a bit... complicated for a child?
Every Critic is is welcomed.

I will rework it.

What i'm planning is to create totally new universe in which races are different than i original game.

Sincerely, Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.