• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im making a rpg map and i have alot of imports... and i was wondering ,what the max amount of import kb u can have befor it will say cant create map (because its to big)..
Thanks Ahead of time

Level 4
Would the model's be a problem? because i have a map with 4000+ models and on my other map its 1600... and it has alot more imports also. i dunno

Level 4
no no lol i dont have 4000 imported models, i have bout 27 models in total but what i was saying is when u load ur map in We and the progress bar pops up and says the doodads etc. it says i have 4086 models but i have 66 imported files in all...

Side Note: on my other map i have 78 imported files in all and i can still make it on bnet.

Level 21
Oh, when loading or saving a map it will say loading/saving the amount of models you placed in the map, for example you have 5 footman and save the map, obviously it would go like: 1/5 and go to 5/5. The saving/loading of the bar won't increase or decrease it doesn't vary upon how much imported models you imported.

Level 21
When the models are loading/saving (the bar) and its alot, its fine because adding alot of blizzards' models such as archers, barracks etc won't really increase the size of your map but it will still.
Remember not all models take up alot of space, the amount of models you imported won't be added into the bar for saving/loading models.

Status
Not open for further replies.