• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map wont open -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Level info missing or invalid " " Is the error,

I heard that an unprotector could fix it, someone with an unprotector help me please?

Level 5
Actually, I once got a message like that, without having protected my map. No idea why, maybe I shut down WorldEdit incorrectly or something. It fixed itself next time I tried to open it.

If not, learn to keep backups.

Level 22
Level info missing or invalid

Thats the exact same quote it will give you if you try to open a map that has been protected. The steps needed to fix that would probably be the same steps needed to fix a protected map.

However, If its not even playable in game (on TFT or RoC), it may have somehow been corrupted, and if thats the case, then you are screwed. Always keep backups of your work. Thats one of the basics of map making.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.