• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map broke, help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need to know why it broke.
Here is what happened.
My map is like a regular melee map game, sept no food and custom races.
its size is 6.93mb
things that are going wrong include the following:

every hero i have listed in the game constants crash the game when they are summoned into the game. (if they are in the game when map loads its fine), heroes i don't have listed as heroes are fine and do not crash the game when summoned

Victory/defeat clause melee trigger crashes the game, It hasn't every done this before and i don's see any other triggers that would mess with this one.

lastly the map doesn't show up in my map list when i create a game in battle net.(this has happened before but only when i was over 8mb and the map is far from that. so...)

I have added alot to the map. Models icons triggers, and i have checked triggers every thing i have added i will post below.

I have 4 different triggers like this one:

Cold Iorn Upgrades
Events
Unit - A unit Finishes research
Conditions
(Researched tech-type) Equal to Cold Iorn (dark Iorn)
Actions
Player - Set the max research level of Hot Iorn (dark Iorn) to 0 for (Owner of (Researching unit))
Trigger - Turn on Cold Iorn Upgrades fire start <gen>

-----------------------------------------

I have 4 different triggers like this one:

Cold Iorn Upgrades fire start
Events
Unit - A unit Begins research
Conditions
(Researched tech-type) Equal to Hot Iorn (dark Iorn)
Actions
If ((Max research level of Hot Iorn (dark Iorn) for (Owner of (Researching unit))) Equal to 0) then do (Unit - Replace (Researching unit) with a (Unit-type of (Researching unit)) using The old unit's relative life and mana) else do (Do nothing)

------------------------------------------------
I have 2 of these triggers:

Cold Iorn Upgrades fire start
Events
Unit - A unit Begins research
Conditions
(Researched tech-type) Equal to Hot Iorn (dark Iorn)
Actions
If ((Max research level of Hot Iorn (dark Iorn) for (Owner of (Researching unit))) Equal to 0) then do (Unit - Replace (Researching unit) with a (Unit-type of (Researching unit)) using The old unit's relative life and mana) else do (Do nothing)

I also changed the name of a few triggers, just the name could that effect any thing?

I also have tuns of models and icons, could they creat map instability?

Status
Not open for further replies.