• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first machinima, made entirely using Jedi Knight 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
After making tons of pointless "reviews" of free-to-play games, I decided to do something a little bit different and a little more entertaining... make a machinima! Now, because I just started, my machinima isn't exactly amazing. The beginning few clips didn't exactly flow well together, and because I don't know how to make it so that the AI is shut off and the computer players are placed in specific places, I had to use camera tricks in order to give the illusion of two people being in the same place at the same time. Regardless, everyone who watched it said it was either good or incredible (except for my mom, who said it was funny... yeah...), and I just wanted to share it with you guys!

NOTE: A little bit of Star Wars knowledge (and knowledge of the Old Republic time peroid) go a long way. In the description to my video, you'll find all the information you'll need to understand what's going on within it. By the way, almost everything in this machinima is un-canonical.

Well, here you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.