• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My First Attempt with Custom Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
35533ForestHouse.jpg

-Karz

(Edit) The image is kinda blurry, and that finger in there is BAD! My mistake.

Last edited:
Level 9
To be honest who else done that quality wulf?

but..

The terrain is good..

Needs a bigger screeny to tell how well you done tho..

Level 2
Hmm...it's pretty nice, Little Red Riding Hood's grandmothers house. :p

...Of HELL!

Now back on topic... It is pretty nice, there something missing, though. I just cant figure out what...

Its still A LOT better than what I can do. :sad:

~Flamingo!

Level 7
Well, if I knew how to take screenshots facing up so I could show the mountain in the background that little missing thing would be filled in, but I don't know how to do it cause I am a noob; mind telling me? :grin:

-Karz

Level 8
just go to camera layer in the object placement window (Where you select the doodads you wanna put down). Then make a camera and right click and edit its properties to where it points up at an angle

Level 9
or you can make it gave view.. and press ctrl and guide the viewing thing with the right mouse button pressed down..

Level 9
WEU? mm.. i dont use that :p..

or you can press c to get the game camera and v to get game view.

Last edited:
Level 13
Easiest way to get a screenshot is go to view and click Game View Settings. This adds in all your shadows/effects and whatnot. Then hold down ctrl and rightclick/drag to look around your map. You can get some awesome screenshots like that.

Edit: second page didnt show up when i posted :/ anyway about the fog/sky go to Scenario and Map Preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.