• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My e-mail account and malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Offtopic is the right forum eh?
Let's get started.
Today i was browsing and i wanted to check my emails. But with all of the sudden, i can't access it. I ensured the password was true. And i realized my email was hacked. Several days ago my computer was full of malware, i can't access microsoft.com and the others, and they kill antiviruses. I can't use password recovery service because my secondary email was changed and i forgot my security question's answer.
Everyday, there is always email from hiveworkshop to my account so don't suprised if he get his hand on this account.
Is there any way to change email on our profile? Havent checked though.

Level 27
Yu should have posted this on Computer Tech thread...
Firsty I recommend fully formating the PC just in case... so see, you can do it... of course the hacker got no ways of finding out your password trough your emails, but he can take over your Hive accoubt if you logged in and wrote password here while infescted... so see, look at change setting or options... well just look somewhere in your control pannel, emial changes are all there...

Status
Not open for further replies.