• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Drawings,animations,cartoon about War Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone, i have my drawings about war craft characters. Please leave comment! Have fun!

Attachments

• Trolllyeni.jpg
    Trolllyeni.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Yeni Necromancer.jpg
    Yeni Necromancer.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Trolls.jpg
    Trolls.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Necromancer(Yeni).jpg
    Necromancer(Yeni).jpg
    151 KB · Views: 183
  • My Orc.jpg
    My Orc.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Trolll.jpg
    Trolll.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Trolll karakalem.jpg
    Trolll karakalem.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Level 15
Those are pretty epic fantasy. But i see it lack of detail. Hmm.. I cant say much.
Surely you made based on your memory from the game, thats a good thing (I cant do it o.o)

Roland

R

Roland

I'd rather encourage you the opposite way.. But, I'd say you need to improve your drawings, How about taking some art classes? it would help speed up your performance and quality when it comes to Drawing characters.

Level 24
This kinda reminds me of my first try at Paint :p
(I'll not explain for the troll ;p)

For now, you seem to be going for colors in shaping first, like the necromancer, (I highly disagree in this way, but I'm not you am I), you got the angle of the Necromancer right, but a bit lacking.
As for the orc (I can't tell if this is an orc though, kinda like those statue heads in Easter Island :D), the lightings good, though it looks like Plastic wrapping filter was applied to it, still lacks some details.

You have some experiences in poses, but not much for angles which makes your works kinda flat, well, for the trolls.
Other than that, keep practicing, watch some tutorials, learn angles and perspectives, detailing, lighting and shading. Someday, you might create good drawings. :)

Level 7
Those are pretty epic fantasy. But i see it lack of detail. Hmm.. I cant say much.
Surely you made based on your memory from the game, thats a good thing (I cant do it o.o)

Thank you for comment. I have unfinished my drawings. I'll do best
This kinda reminds me of my first try at Paint :p
(I'll not explain for the troll ;p)

For now, you seem to be going for colors in shaping first, like the necromancer, (I highly disagree in this way, but I'm not you am I), you got the angle of the Necromancer right, but a bit lacking.
As for the orc (I can't tell if this is an orc though, kinda like those statue heads in Easter Island :D), the lightings good, though it looks like Plastic wrapping filter was applied to it, still lacks some details.

You have some experiences in poses, but not much for angles which makes your works kinda flat, well, for the trolls.
Other than that, keep practicing, watch some tutorials, learn angles and perspectives, detailing, lighting and shading. Someday, you might create good drawings. :)

Thanks for advice! I'll do best someday.

Level 15
Please kid, Don't thank me.
Thank you, Roland! :D (+REPZ)
Thank you for comment. I have unfinished my drawings. I'll do best
LOL you said this twice XD
Anyway, did you just started drawing? Try to watch/read tutorials, learn angles and perspectives, detailing, lighting and shading. Someday, you might create good drawings. :) Try to think the drawing you made as 3D object, err.. I guess this one got too far. Just keep practicing!

Status
Not open for further replies.