• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

My computer won't run the model editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The computer I'm on can't seem to run the model editor, but I need a model for my new project, can anyone please upload an invisible Blademaster for me? Really easy, just, well, invisible, nothing, nada. I need it only for an animation. Not transparent, completely gone from sight type of invisible. Thanks

Level 2
Btw, how do you trigger effects of units summoned by spells life summon water element and things like that? Do you just use "Last summoned unit"?

Level 2
Thanks for the help, I managed to get it transparent, but then comes another problem. I was trying to give it a buff using the model of a sword attached to his hand, the the sword went invisible along with it, is there any way to keep the sword and hide the Blademaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.