• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PLEASE HELP ME! CUSTOM MODEL PROBLEM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
before i start i want to say that i'm a spanish and my english is not good, so please be patient with me. i have this problem with my custom model whenever i'm using it in my custom map, it crashes my world editor if not it appears to be invisible when it works. i have uploaded the file, please check it if you have time, find the problem for me please i really need this model. THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOD BLESS

Attachments

• Hero_Warlock.mdx
    221.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Hero_Warlock_Portrait.mdx
    91 KB · Views: 34
Level 2
test the file to the world editor to see what i mean, and if you really have a time, please check it in "war3 model editor" and fix the problem. thank you

Might be a changed texture path. Check the texture paths in the picture up against the current versions texture paths. They can be found in the CASC system. Use something like CascView to view the CASC system.

download-png.337012

Status
Not open for further replies.